Like I said before, I like the spirit of this award. It’s a good little thing to do to get involved with other blogs.
My previous post answered the questions from Lisa Vooght, so now it’s time for my questions. I’ll repost the rules for this award, too:
The rules I’m using for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee should link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I’m going to send the questions to these blogs:
2. Write Orr Else (Yeah, I know – it was around with that name first!)
3. Rhys Timson
Here are my questions:
1. If you could rewrite the end of any movie, what movie would you choose?
2. What theme do you wish more fiction tackled?
3. Have you ever witnessed or been in a natural disaster?
4. If you could go to a bar (or coffee shop) with any fictional character, who’d you choose for your drinking buddy?
5. What’s a common trope in fiction that really bugs you when you recognize it?
6. Have you ever tried writing something completely out of your comfort zone? (For example, if you never wanted to be a poet, but tried writing poetry anyway.)
7. Was there ever a book you just couldn’t finish? Why not?
8. Which author (living or dead) would you most like to meet in person?
9. What was your least favorite book assigned to you in school or university?
10. It’s Halloween and money is no object! What character would you dress up as?
Oh, and anyone else who stops by and sees this is welcome to answer any or all of these questions in the comments!